Upcoming RN Resident Mixer
Join us at our upcoming RN Resident hiring event on November 12th to explore opportunities at Las Palmas Medical Center and Del Sol Medical Center. Meet our leadership team and learn why Las Palmas Del Sol Healthcare should be your employer of choice. Please come prepared with an updated resume as you may have the opportunity to interview on the spot! Don't forget to be on the lookout for free food and prizes! RSVP Now!
About Our RN Resident Program
Cohort start date- February 11, 2019
- 10 to 13 Week training (depending on specialty):
- Initial three week on-boarding, including Nursing Orientation, Immersion Orientation, education, and initial unit on-boarding
- Remaining 7 to 10 weeks structured to allow the majority of time to be spent on the unit of hire, with a trained preceptor
- Specialty education with clinical experts as well as general clinical development
- Specialties for our RN Resident Program include, but are not limited to:
- ICU, CVICU, Telemetry
- Medical Oncology, Ortho Neuro, Bariatric Surgical
- Labor and Delivery, Postpartum, NICU, Pediatric, Pediatric ICU
Here's how it works:
Combines lecture, hands-on skills training, home study and facility specific training by facility subject matter experts.
The state-of-the-art simulation training provides hands-on experience to reinforce critical thinking and prioritization skills.
Conducted at the hospital, each GN is assigned to a preceptor to train and acclimate the resident to their new role as a RN.
Residents will be paired with a trained mentor for integration and socialization into the culture of professional nursing.
We understand the challenges that a new nurse faces. Our evidence-based program includes blended learning, ongoing support, and trained preceptors to guide you.
What people say about living in El Paso
We have a very authentic culture, much different from other cities. We are border city, within Tri-State area. We share the region with Las Cruces, NM and Juarez, Chihuahua, Mexico. Even though our Metro Population is at approximately 2.7 million (EP-865K Population, Las Cruces-102K Population, and Juarez-1.2 Million Population), El Paso is a large city with a small town feel. Our local cuisine includes savory Texas BBQ smoke houses/pits, authentic Mexican food, New Mexican-style dishes, modern-fusion restaurants and bars, as well as multi-cultural cuisines throughout the city. We also have lively nightlife districts in different parts of town-Cincinnati District, Far East El Paso nightlife, and Downtown El Paso-there’s something for everyone.
We offer you a total rewards package to support your health, life, career and retirement. Some of our benefits offered include: