We remain committed to providing a safe environment for our patients, physicians, employees and visitors in response to COVID-19.
Las Palmas Del Sol Healthcare is currently implementing a no visitation policy for COVID patients and a limited visitation policy for non-COVID patients.
Visitation for non-COVID Patients is every day between 8:00am and 8:00pm and visitors must met the following criteria:
- Only one (1) visitor per patient, per day
- Visitor must be 18 years of age or older
- Visitor must agree and pass a temperature and health screening upon entry
- Anyone with a temperature of 100 ˚F will not be allowed to enter
Exceptions to the limited visitation policy include:
- Patients seeking emergency care: One caregiver
- Pediatric/NICU Patient: One parent/caregiver
- Laboring/Post-Partum Patient: One care partner
- Disabled/Impaired/Elderly Patient: One caregiver
- Surgery/Procedure Patient: One caregiver
- End-of-life: One caregiver
As the pandemic continues, the above criteria may be amended as deemed necessary by hospital administration to protect patients, staff and visitors.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation as we protect our patients’ health and all those we serve.
Circumstances may allow for specific exceptions to any visitation restrictions described on this webpage. Those circumstances include religious visitation as well as a designated support person for a patient with a disability to provide assistance with communication or other necessary components of the patient’s treatment. All persons entering under an exception remain subject to appropriate infection control protocols.