We are committed to providing a safe environment for our patients, physicians, employees and visitors.
Universal masking remains in effect and additional PPE may be required. All visitors will need to comply with these policies.
Non-COVID patients are allowed one visitor at a time during visiting hours.
- Visiting hours are 8:00am‒8:00pm
- Visitors must be 18 years of age or older
- Visitors must pass the entrance screening
- Any patient seeking emergency care may have one visitor. (At the hospital’s discretion, each hospital may, from time to time, further limit this depending on patient volume within the hospital.)
- Labor and Delivery: Two visitors allowed over 18 years old
- Post-Partum/Antepartum: Two visitors allowed over 18 years old
- One visitor may remain overnight for the following services or circumstances:
- Pediatrics under 18 years old
- Laboring mothers
- Patient advocates for elderly, disabled or impaired patients
- Undergoing surgery or a procedure
- End-of-life care
COVID-19 patients or those suspected of having COVID-19 will be allowed one visitor per day. Each hospital will have a process to ensure proper safety and PPE protocols are in place for these visits.
*Visitation may be denied if an attending physician determines in-person visitation with the patient may lead to the transmission of an infectious agent that poses a serious community health risk.
Updated: December 1, 2021
Circumstances may allow for specific exceptions to any visitation restrictions described on this webpage. Those circumstances include religious visitation as well as a designated support person for a patient with a disability to provide assistance with communication or other necessary components of the patient's treatment. All persons entering under an exception remain subject to appropriate infection control protocols.