The Graduate Medical Education Residency Programs accepts applications only through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) of the Association of American Medical Colleges. Application documents should include:
- ERAS common application form with personal statement
- Dean’s letter
- Medical school transcripts
- Three letters of recommendation
- USMLE 220 or COMLEX 500 or above
ERAS# 1404800900 | NRMP# 2188140C0
There are many factors considered in reviewing residency candidates, the general guidelines listed below may provide background information:
- Graduated from an accredited medical school within the last 2 years
- Intends to enter the program as a PGY I
Correspondence should be directed to:
Brenda Fuentes, BS
Residency Program Coordinator
Brenda Fuentes, BS
Las Palmas Del Sol Healthcare
Graduate Medical Education
6044 Gateway Blvd East, Suite 900
El Paso, Texas 79905
Why should you choose Las Palmas Del Sol GME Residency Programs?
- We use hands-on care of patients paired with advanced learning in a stimulating environment where residents can prepare for careers in residency training, fellowship specialty programs, and research.
- We focus on innovative methods in preparation for the challenges of practicing medicine in the 21st Century.
- Unique clinical experience within a diverse patient population in a border city.
- We offer a strong and supportive system dedicated to residency educational training for doctors, leaders and researchers of tomorrow.
- Health insurance benefits (health/dental/vision) coverage effective on day 1 of residency
- Paid Time Off
- Electronic devices provided
- Meal Plan
- Two lab coats provided each contract year
- Malpractice insurance provided
- 401(k) Plan Participation available
- Allowance toward educational material and travel for the purpose of scholarly activity
- PGY 1 - $ 52,770
- PGY 2 - $ 54,270
- PGY 3 - $ 55,770