For medical emergencies, you can count on Las Palmas Del Sol Healthcare any time day or night. Care is provided by board-certified Emergency Medicine physicians, with access to the latest life-saving technologies and supported by highly trained nursing staff.
Las Palmas Del Sol Healthcare features a Certified Chest Pain Center accredited by the Society for Chest Pain Centers, the nation’s leading organization focusing on improving care for patients with acute coronary syndromes. Del Sol Medical Center’s Level II Trauma Center and Las Palmas Medical Center’s Level III Trauma Center offer dedicated stroke and trauma teams, and provide advanced care for the most serious injuries and illnesses.
Emergency Services offered through Las Palmas Del Sol Healthcare include:
- Certified Chest Pain Center accredited by the Society for Chest Pain Centers
- Accredited Stroke Center in our Neuroscience Institute
- ER director board certified in both pediatrics and emergency medicine
- Dedicated stroke team
- Dedicated trauma team
- Level II Trauma Center
- Hypothermic therapy for patients in Cardiac Arrest
- Sexual assault program
- Certified emergency nurses
- Specialists on call to provide consultations
- Fast Track Services offers convenient care for minor emergencies
Are you at risk? Prevent & protect.
Las Palmas Del Sol HealthCare Help Center
- Find a doctor and make an appointment
- Answer healthcare questions
- Register for classes & events