Women's health care in El Paso, Texas
As a woman, you have unique health needs, and those needs require specialized care. Las Palmas Del Sol Healthcare provides that type of patient-focused women's care to the El Paso, Texas community. With a wide breadth of services — including prenatal care, gynecology and breast health — we want to become your home for better health.
To learn more about our women's care services, please call (915) 857-7521.
Women's health services
Las Palmas Del Sol Healthcare offers women the highest level of care at all stages of their lives. Our women's care specialists provide the latest in healthcare technology while also striving for warm hospitality and patient service.
Our women’s care is comprehensive and includes:
- Breast care
- Bone densitometry
- Labor and delivery
- Neonatal intensive care unit (NICU)
- Cervical cancer treatment
Women’s and Teens Centers
If you are a teen or young adult and think you may be pregnant, our doors are open to help you. At our centers you can receive:
- Free and confidential pregnancy testing
- Physician referral services to assist you in finding the doctor that’s right for you
- Prenatal and basic infant care classes to teach you what you need to know about having and raising a baby
- Medicaid-eligibility information
For additional information, please call (915) 857-7521.