From joint disease and trauma to fractures and sports injuries, Las Palmas Del Sol Healthcare in El Paso, Texas offers diagnostics, treatments and rehabilitation of orthopedic conditions.
Our healthcare system features:
- 3D image-guided surgery and real-time imaging for minimally invasive procedures
- Board-certified physicians specialized in minimally invasive treatments and surgery
- Nurse-directed surgery preparation and recovery
- America’s 100 Best Hospitals designation for orthopedic and spine surgery by Healthgrades
- Specialized inpatient rehabilitation program
- Level II and Level III Trauma Centers with helipads to receive air transports
To find an orthopedic specialist near you, call (915) 595-9200.
A multidisciplinary team comprised of board-certified physicians specializing in minimally invasive surgery, specially trained nurses and rehabilitation therapists lead our comprehensive orthopedic programs for:
- Traumatic injuries
- Knee, hip and shoulder arthroplasty
- Arthroscopic diagnostics and treatments
- Spine laminectomy and fusion
- Comprehensive treatments for back pain, osteoporosis and arthritis
- Sports medicine
Las Palmas Del Sol Healthcare’s specially trained orthopedic nurses navigate patients through every step of the operative process — from diagnosis to the operating room and on to recovery. By following a patient-centered plan, the nursing staff is able to reduce postoperative pain and improve recovery time. Because of this enhanced planning, rehabilitation therapy after hip or knee surgery oftentimes can begin the same day.
Healthgrades, a resource for comprehensive information about physicians and hospitals, named Las Palmas Del Sol Healthcare as one of the country’s 100 Best Hospitals for orthopedic and spine surgery.
The award recognizes the healthcare system’s success in delivering superior clinical outcomes in back and neck surgery, spinal fusion, hip fracture treatment, hip replacement, and total knee replacement.
Las Palmas Del Sol Healthcare offers the latest technology and techniques for diagnosing and treating orthopedic conditions. For complex spine and neck surgeries, 3D navigation and real- time imaging technology allow for more precision and less surgery time. The efficiency of this technology lets surgeons perform more minimally invasive surgery techniques, which translates to faster recovery and better outcomes for patients.
After surgery, our acute inpatient rehabilitation program provides intensive and focused rehabilitation therapy to reach a high level of function, which allows the patient to return home safely. Our healthcare system features rehabilitation options at a hospital unit or at a specialized freestanding facility.