Rehabilitation Services at Las Palmas Del Sol Healthcare help put patients on a successful road to recovery. Our highly qualified physicians, nurses and therapists have many years of experience providing physical, occupational and speech therapy. Rehabilitation programs are designed to help patients of all ages, with all forms of injuries and medical conditions, obtain their highest possible functional level.
Our Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals at Las Palmas Del Sol Healthcare offer comprehensive, personalized treatment for patients who require specialized therapy. We conveniently offer east and west locations so that you can get quality care, close to home. Additionally, our rehabilitation hospitals are backed by some of the region’s most trusted hospitals. Both Las Palmas Medical Center and Del Sol Medical Center are available to provide emergent healthcare needs and provide access to full range of hospital services. Therapies based on a patient’s health status, therapy tolerance and abilities are followed to return patients to their daily lives sooner.
Las Palmas Del Sol Rehabilitation Hospitals have been in the business of “rebuilding lives and renewing hope” for years. We offer intensive inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation programs tailored specifically to patients’ needs with specialized services including:
- Stroke rehabilitation
- Traumatic brain injury recovery
- Neurological rehabilitation
- Orthopedic rehabilitation
- Spine rehabilitation
- Amputee rehabilitation
- Comprehensive cognitive rehabilitation
- Vestibular and balance rehabilitation
- Swallowing evaluations and treatment
Hospital amenities include:
- Therapy Gym: Individuals may participate in activities that challenge their balance, practice activities of daily living (including dressing, bathing, cooking and laundry) and with simulated functional cognitive tasks, such as medication management or online bill paying.
- Simulated Activities of Daily Living: Laundry, kitchen, tub/shower facilities to practice in real-life scenarios.
- Room Independent Training: Our fully functional on-site simulated bedroom is used as a therapy tool for patients to participate in home and self-care exercises, and to help family members get a preview of life at home before discharge.
- Community Reentry Training: Patients practice walking on different terrain and inclines, and completing simple tasks and games while enjoying some fresh air.
- Inpatient Rooms: Private and semiprivate accommodations with fully equipped bathrooms are available.
- Dining Room: Mealtime is an important part of the daily routine for inpatients. One-on-one monitoring is provided for patients requiring close supervision during mealtime. Our dining room also serves as a family gathering space, and visitors are always welcome.
East and west Inpatient Hospital locations to provide quality care close to home.
Las Palmas Del Sol Rehabilitation Hospital East
1395 George Dieter
El Paso, TX 79936
Las Palmas Rehabilitation Hospital
300 Waymore Drive
El Paso, TX 79902
Referral line: (915) 487-2146
Our Outpatient Therapy Center offers occupational therapy, physical therapy and speech therapy. Our programs combine the expertise of our multidisciplinary team of skilled and licensed therapists. When the goal is rehabilitation and recovery to achieve your maximum potential, it takes customized, one-on-one treatment, like the one you will find at Las Palmas Del Sol Healthcare’s Outpatient Therapy Center.
- Manual Therapy
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Sports Rehabilitation
- Swallow Assessment and Treatment
- Communication Retraining
- Cognitive Training
- Hand Therapy
Talk to your doctor about your options for rehabilitation and choose your care with the all-therapist team at Las Palmas Del Sol Healthcare’s Outpatient Therapy Center. Call today for an appointment, (915) 521‑2175.