If you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant, the Las Palmas Del Sol Women and Teen Centers are here to provide women of all ages with support and guidance. Our centers focus on connecting women with community resources, prenatal education, and provide access to some of the best prenatal care and top rated hospitals in El Paso, Texas.
Walk-in and virtual consultations
Do you need to speak to a healthcare professional about your healthcare needs? We offer walk-in access to our centers or one-on-one virtual consultations with healthcare professionals who can answer your questions and help find the right care for you. See listing below to find a Women & Teen Center near you.
Open Monday to Friday. Call for individual hours of operation.
5557 Alameda Avenue, Suite B, 79905, (915) 775-1220
8825 North Loop Drive, Building B, Suite 102, 79907, (915) 860-4987
800 N. Yarbrough Drive, Suite F, 79915, (915) 307-6490
10725 North Loop Drive, Suite 102, 79927, (915) 860-1001
11400 Sean Haggerty, Suite B, 79934, (915) 257-1296
2200 Lee Trevino Drive, Building 2, Suite A, 79936, (915) 595-5461
12135 Montwood Drive, Suite 110, 79936, (915) 857-7521
12379 Edgemere Boulevard, Suite 102, 79938 (915) 307-6212
- Free pregnancy test
- Physician referral services to assist you in finding the doctor that’s right for you
- Prenatal and Basic Infant Care classes to teach you what you need to know about having and raising a baby
- Medicaid-eligibility information
Childbirth at Las Palmas Del Sol
The Las Palmas and Del Sol Medical Centers are recognized facilities for achieving top scores in patient safety and patient satisfaction. With locations on the east and west side of El Paso, you will have access to top-quality healthcare for you and for your baby, close to home. When selecting a hospital for childbirth, the choice is yours. Choose one of Las Palmas Del Sol Healthcare’s hospitals.
Medicaid application information
To help you successfully complete your Medicaid application, we will ask you for the following documents:
- Picture ID (government-issued driver's license, or identification card)
- Social security card
- Birth certificate
- Proof of income (last two pay stubs or a company letter from your immediate supervisor)
- Proof of residency (utility bill with your address—if the bill is not in your name, a letter from the individual on the bill stating that you are residing at the address is required.)
To register for any of our classes, online consultations or other services, please call the numbers below for more information.