Thank you for choosing Las Palmas Del Sol Healthcare to conduct your clinical rotation. We aim to provide a positive experience that you can draw from throughout your medical career.
Las Palmas Del Sol Healthcare, a part of HCA’s Central-West Texas Division, has served the El Paso community since the mid-1960s and is a clinical rotation site for many educational partners in El Paso.
Please note that all requests for clinical rotation are due at least two months before the beginning of the program, and paperwork submissions at least two weeks before.
We look forward to developing a rewarding relationship and pledge to provide opportunities for continued growth and learning. The Las Palmas Medical Center and Del Sol Medical Center teams extend their wish for a successful and productive school term.
If you have further questions or are ready to submit paperwork, contact Myriam Gandy, Coordinator for Clinical Education, (915) 263-5258.
Clinical Rotation Forms
- Instructions For Completing Paperwork For Clinical Rotations
- Faculty And Student Placement Guidelines
- Faculty Credentialing Form
- Pre-clinical Clearance Instructions
- Pre-clinical Clearance Form
- Statement Of Responsibility
- Protected Health Information
- HIPAA Quiz
- HIPAA Powerpoint
- LPDS Quick Study Orientation
- Clinical Rotation Request Form
- Computer Access Request Form
- Influenza Vaccination Form
- Student COVID-19 Attestation Form
- Workforce Member Confidentiality and Security Agreement
Las Palmas Del Sol HealthCare Help Center
- Find a doctor and make an appointment
- Answer healthcare questions
- Register for classes & events