Every child is precious, and our staff at Las Palmas Del Sol Healthcare works to help them grow up healthy and strong. We offer comprehensive pediatric care at both of our hospitals. Children with more serious medical conditions are cared for at the Pediatric Intensive Care Program at Las Palmas Medical Center.
Pediatric Services at Los Palmas Del Sol Healthcare provides care for children from birth through age 18. Children are not just little adults; they need medical care designed for their specific needs at each phase of their growth. Our pediatric specialists understand those needs and provide comprehensive care to help each child grow up healthy and strong.
- Board certified pediatric physicians
- Nursing staff specially trained in pediatric care
- Developmental pediatrics program
- Specialists in pediatric oncology and cardiology
- Pediatric diabetes program
- Newborn Intensive Care Unit
- Pediatric Intensive Care Unit
- Pediatric Transport Team available 24/7
Are you at risk? Prevent & protect.
Las Palmas Del Sol HealthCare Help Center
- Find a doctor and make an appointment
- Answer healthcare questions
- Register for classes & events