Our Oncology Services take a collaborative, multidisciplinary approach to cancer treatment, which results in improved care and better patient outcomes. Our board certified physicians use the latest technology to provide comprehensive treatment and outstanding patient care. Our Regional Oncology Center is a leader in cancer care in the El Paso area.
Our program is accredited by The American College of Surgeons’ Commission on Cancer. This voluntary accreditation is part of our commitment to ensuring that all our patients have access to a full range of medical services from a multidisciplinary team that includes surgeons, medical and radiation oncologists, diagnostic radiologists, pathologists, and other cancer specialists.
- 3D conformal radiation therapy
- Brachytherapy/Radioactive seed implants
- Support Groups
- Sentinel lymph node biopsy capabilities
- Adult & Pediatric Oncology
- Infusion therapy
- Transfusion therapy
- Intravenous antibiotics
Las Palmas Del Sol HealthCare Help Center
- Find a doctor and make an appointment
- Answer healthcare questions
- Register for classes & events