Las Palmas Del Sol Healthcare’s Wound Care programs take an intensive, multi-disciplinary approach that focuses on healing wounds as rapidly as possible while treating the underlying causes that compromise the healing process.
A surprising number of people require wound care at some point. More than 15 percent of patients with diabetes experience chronic non-healing wounds during their lifetimes.
Las Palmas Del Sol Healthcare offers specialized care for problem wounds that are not healing properly. Wound healing is a complex process that often requires specialized treatments.
- Bone necrosis
- Brown recluse spider bites
- Chronic non-healing wounds
- Compromised skin grafts and flaps
- Crush injuries
- Decubitus ulcers
- Diabetic foot and leg ulcers
- Diabetic wounds
- Ischemic wounds
Are you at risk? Prevent & protect.
Las Palmas Del Sol HealthCare Help Center
- Find a doctor and make an appointment
- Answer healthcare questions
- Register for classes & events